I loved opening the door to packages almost everyday! I couldn’t have imagined carrying these packages back home on the wedding day. Here are the pros of delivering packages instead of bringing them on the wedding day!
- It’s like Christmas every day for the couple.
- You don’t have to buy wrapping paper! we’re all adults here, we don’t need fancy wrapping paper! we are happy just opening a big brown box with a mystery present!
- But they do offer the option to wrap your present for you if you order online! YAY!
- We didn’t have to haul any presents in the car, which was full of wedding decor already.
- We did end up losing name tags on presents from the wedding day, while squeezing them in the car.
- People do steal presents from the gift table!
- One less thing for you to bring on the wedding day. (Because it won’t be the first time you forget the present at home!)
- We changed the shipping address on both our registries when we went on our honeymoon, and got presents delivered to my grandma’s instead.
- You can wait until the very last second to order something. Even after the wedding!
- You don’t have to search a whole store for a present and deal with lines at the checkout.
- it takes 5 minutes to look through the registry and pick something right on your mobile device.
- You don’t have to worry about the store not having something in stock.
I remember the shipped gifts better than I do the wedding gifts because they came one by one before the wedding day. Opening the gifts after the wedding was a blur to me!