Where can you get wedding sparklers from?
So after hunting the internet and doing some research I found Superior Celebrations.
Obviously the sparklers we use for New Years and the 4th of July won’t cut it for a wedding. You want sparklers that last more than a minute, that can stay lit while you wait for people to get in line and get their own sparkler, set up the cameras, and do your grand exit.
You definitely want to at least buy 20″ sparklers. Those are the ones I saw recommended for weddings and the ones I got. They stay lit for 2 whole minutes. And I ordered way more than I needed. I wish I would have bought less and chosen the 36” sparklers instead. I recommend buying a little under half your guest count. This website sells a 40 pack of 36″ sparklers for $34.
You don’t have to buy from this website but make sure your sparklers have an “easy Light tip”. This makes it easier for the sparklers to be lit. And after lighting a few sparklers, its best to light other sparklers with each other. It’s faster. This website was the cheapest and most reliable sparklers I could find.
Here is a video of our grand exit!
After seeing my Wedding Bouquet in person, I realized there is no way I’m preserving it! It was way too big! I either wanted it all preserved or not at all. I was looking into freeze drying my flowers but what I wanted was well over $800. And for that price, I can have Diego buy me replicas of my bouquet from our florists over the years. Instead I bought a shadow box from Hobby Lobby, used my circuit to make a monogram, and picked flowers from my wedding bouquet, bridal bouquet, garland, and cross arrangement. I arranged them in the box and pinned them down. Overall I spent under $30! Another great idea is to buy clear ornaments and put petals and leaves from your bouquet for your christmas tree. Make sure to water your flowers, cut the stems, apply plant food, and show them love! Then when they start to die, hang them upside down so that the flowers can dry in that position versus drooping down.
I used Houston Flower Girls for my flowers. She is also Known as Westside Flower Exchange. I would recommend her time and time again to anyone. She was affordable, and can create whatever vision you have in your head just by describing it! I told her my wedding colors and stated that I wanted the flowers to be wild, loose, and free. Magnolia Leaves were a must! She incorporated my wedding decor, Christmas wedding theme, and bridal party attire. More pictures of her work on her instagram! I Hope to upload more pictures once we get our wedding photo back! Please subscribe to my blog so that you will be one of the first to see my wedding photos.
Hello Ladies! Just wanted to share where I got my Save the Date magnets from and what deal I used to get 50% off! Wedding Paper Divas has a Groupon right now for half off! This Groupon comes and go’s often. So you don’t have to purchase them now. I chose magnets because they are useful, and hopefully people won’t throw them away!
Guys, I wanted to share who did my Bridals! Picture this Forever did my bridals! She is a young woman who has been doing photography for a while but just now started her business, that’s why her prices are super cheap. In this case you pay less for way more! She’s unbelievably talented! Here are some of my photos! Her price for Bridals is $150!
To see more click here.
I loved opening the door to packages almost everyday! I couldn’t have imagined carrying these packages back home on the wedding day. Here are the pros of delivering packages instead of bringing them on the wedding day!
- It’s like Christmas every day for the couple.
- You don’t have to buy wrapping paper! we’re all adults here, we don’t need fancy wrapping paper! we are happy just opening a big brown box with a mystery present!
- But they do offer the option to wrap your present for you if you order online! YAY!
- We didn’t have to haul any presents in the car, which was full of wedding decor already.
- We did end up losing name tags on presents from the wedding day, while squeezing them in the car.
- People do steal presents from the gift table!
- One less thing for you to bring on the wedding day. (Because it won’t be the first time you forget the present at home!)
- We changed the shipping address on both our registries when we went on our honeymoon, and got presents delivered to my grandma’s instead.
- You can wait until the very last second to order something. Even after the wedding!
- You don’t have to search a whole store for a present and deal with lines at the checkout.
- it takes 5 minutes to look through the registry and pick something right on your mobile device.
- You don’t have to worry about the store not having something in stock.
I remember the shipped gifts better than I do the wedding gifts because they came one by one before the wedding day. Opening the gifts after the wedding was a blur to me!